Apply for STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0002
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Kyrgyzstan in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 23, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Rural Health Care Coordination Program
Previous opportunity: Forest Service Wildfire Risk Reduction / Wildfire Response RFA 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2020NEA01ORAGRANTS||NEA Research Grants in the Arts, FY2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.