Apply for P20AS00047
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Archeological Overview and Assessment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 02, 2020 This is a notice of intent to award to Portland State University. Applications will not be accepted by any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,371.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Countering Violent Extremism - Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Returning Families of FTFs
Previous opportunity: Joint Hydrographic Center 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00047
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00047) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00050||Documentation and Public Education Regarding Dena¿ina Cultural Values Relating to Lands and Resources in Lake Clark National Park and Preserve|
|20200611 PE||Preservation and Access Education and Training|
|P20AS00051||Archeological Overview and Assessment of Bering Land Bridge National Preserve|
|20200511 AH GA HC RJ PB||NEH CARES: Cultural Organizations|
|20200610 MD MN MT||Digital Projects for the Public|
|20200715 PW||Humanities Collections and Reference Resources|
|ARCHIVAL 202010||Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects|
|20200818 HC||NEH/AHRC New Directions for Digital Scholarship in Cultural Institutions|
|ENGAGEMENT 202010||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|20200716 AA AB AC AD AE||Humanities Initiatives|
|20200812 TD TR||Media Projects|
|20200812 TT||Short Documentaries|
|20200826 RA||Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions|
|20200930 RFW||Archaeological and Ethnographic Field Research|
|DOS PARIS PD 2020 CA 005||FAAX Virtual Exchange Program|
|20200907 BP BR GE GG GI||Public Humanities Projects|
|PASCNBNOFO FY20 03||Human Capital Development Project|
|20200930 FN||Dynamic Language Infrastructure – Documenting Endangered Languages Fellowships|
|20200930 AKA AKB||Humanities Connections|
|20201202 RQ||Scholarly Editions and Scholarly Translations|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00047", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.