Apply for NOAA NWS NWSPO 2021 2006845
- The Department of Commerce in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CDDRR Capacity Development for Weather, Water, and Climate Forecasting and Disaster Risk Reduction" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.467.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Social and Economic Development Strategies -SEDS
Previous opportunity: Acer Access and Development Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NWS NWSPO 2021 2006845
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NWS NWSPO 2021 2006845) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP DSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Data Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP CCA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Clinical Consortium Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP HEROICA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Equity Research and Outcomes Improvement Consortium Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRARP CSRA||DOD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Convergence Science Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRARP ADRA||DOD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Accelerating Diagnostics Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRARP RPA||DOD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRARP INCASA||DOD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Innovations in Care and Support Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRARP LEAP INCASA||DOD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Leveraging Approaches for Innovation in Care and Support Award|
|PD 21 191Y||Racial Equity in STEM Education|
|21 577||Grand Challenges in Integrative Geospace Sciences: Advancing National Space Weather Expertise and Research toward Societal Resilience|
|W81XWH 21 ERP RPA||DoD Epilepsy, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 21 ERP IDA||DoD Epilepsy, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 ERP QOL||DoD Epilepsy, Quality of Life Research Award|
|USAFA BAA 2021 CALL0003||Space Domain Awareness Grand Challenge – in situ Plasma and Event-Based Satellite Data|
|21 578||Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program|
|DE FOA 0002501||Data Reduction for Science|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0005||CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE): Brain-Derived Neuromorphic Computing with Intelligent Materials|
|IR ORI 21 001||Considerations, Options, and Resources for Data Management in PHS Funded Research|
|IR ORI 21 002||Research on Research Integrity Conferences|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0016||Design and Deployment of Engineering With Nature® (EWN) Solutions for Western Resilience|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NWS NWSPO 2021 2006845", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.