Engaging student interns from the University of North Alabama with the Natchez Trace Parkway (NPS NOI 17 NATR 26802)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Engaging student interns from the University of North Alabama with the Natchez Trace Parkway" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Deep Well Passive Flux Meter Deployments
Previous opportunity: Collaborative Inventory and Monitoring Ecological Data Management
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOI 17 NATR 26802) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00610||Sharing of Best Practices in Preservation at PastForward National Preservation Conference|
|P17AS00616||BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|P17AS00622||Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area|
|P17AS00629||Gullah/Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor|
|P17AS00630||Pacific Heritage Youth Summit|
|P17AS00632||Discover SF! Youth Heritage Summit|
|P17AS00633||CANE RIVER NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|F17AS00380||Refuge Living Labs|
|P17AS00645||Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area|
|ED GRANTS 081117 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Personnel Center CFDA Number 84.325B|
|USGS FA 17 8370||Notice of Intent|
|NPS DOIP17AC01391||ARTICLE I – BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES Cooperative Agreement Number P15AC00031 was entered into by and between the Department of the Interior, National Park Service, (NPS), and Student Conservation Association (SCA) for the purpose of Conservation|
|P17AS00656||Geographic Information Systems Interns|
|CB600 17 PAS 001||YSEALI STEM Education Regional Workshop|
|P17AS00663||Trail Rehab and Invasive Exotic Plant Removal at SOCA Parks|
|P17AS00668||Business Plan Internship Program|
|P17AS00675||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|P17AS00679||Special History Study on Kingsley Plantation Slave Inhabitants|
|P17AS00688||Tennessee Civil War National Heritage Area|
|P17AS00689||Universally Accessible Cast Concrete Topographic Maps of the Marin Headlands|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOI 17 NATR 26802", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: