Apply for DHS 21 GPD 042 08 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 8" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.042.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: 2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)
Previous opportunity: Counter misinformation and disinformation about COVID-19 in Malawi
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 21 GPD 042 08 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 21 GPD 042 08 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 21 GPD 075 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP)|
|DHS 21 GPD 067 00 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP)|
|DHS 21 GPD 057 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP)|
|DHS 21 GPD 008 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)|
|DHS 21 GPD 075 00 01||Fiscal Year 2021 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 7|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 4|
|DHS 21 GPD 056 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 9|
|DOS STO PAS NOFO FY21 1||U.S. Embassy to Sweden grant competition on U.S.-Gothenburg/Western Sweden relations on the occasion of Gothenburg’s 400th anniversary.|
|AFPRA FY21 02||U.S. Embassy PRAIA PAS Annual Program Statement|
|AFJUB 21 01||U.S. Embassy Juba PAS Annual Program Statement|
|21AC01||Thinking for a Change Facilitator Training|
|ALUMNI FY21 01||U.S.AlumniOutreachSmallGrantsProgramCompetition|
|21PR07||VILT Training and Facilitation for Implementing a Classification Revalidation Instrument|
|AEIF ARM FY21||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund Program|
|AFKAM PAS FY21 2||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs, 2021|
|PAS YEREVAN FY21||PAS Yerevan Small Grants Program|
|DOS KAM AMBSSH FY20||U.S. Embassy Kampala Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program 2021|
|21 PHL APS||U.S. Embassy Philippines PAS Small Grants FY2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 21 GPD 042 08 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.