Apply for FR FSP 20 002
- The Department of Transportation, DOT - Federal Railroad Administration in the opportunity zone benefits, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY19&20 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2020 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $291,422,706.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Opportunity Zone Benefits, Transportation
Next opportunity: Service Area Competition-Additional Area: Newark, NJ
Previous opportunity: Firearm Injury Surveillance Through Emergency Rooms (FASTER)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR FSP 20 002
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR FSP 20 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.