Apply for G G RDC 22 002 095004
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent (USGS-Colorado School of Mines for USGS Energy and Minerals Research Facility)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 29, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $240,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Risk Management Education Partnership Program
Previous opportunity: INTERNATIONAL ELECTION OBSERVATION FOR ZIMBABWE (IEOZ) PROGRAM
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G G RDC 22 002 095004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G G RDC 22 002 095004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008466||DRL FY21 IRF: Strengthening Religious Freedom in Sudan through the Rule of Law|
|004 FY2022||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH CAMPS GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0008488||FY22 Cooperative Threat Reduction Metrics|
|SFOP0008416||DRL Strengthening Fundamental Freedoms and the Rule of Law in Bahrain|
|AFKAM FY22 02||Power of Creativity: Professional Development in Ugandan Creative Industries|
|SFOP0008489||DRL Promoting and Advancing International Labor Rights in Pakistan|
|SFOP0008467||DRL FY21 IRF: Advocacy to Preserve Religious and Cultural Heritage in the Trans-Sahel Region|
|INL22CA0016 WHPCOSRIC TECHASSTGBV 122021||Technical Assistance for Interinstitutional Response to Gender Based Violence in Costa Rica|
|SCAISB 22 AW 004 12212021||Climate Change and Environmental Protection|
|PAS SIV 100 FY22 APS||U.S. Embassy Abidjan PAS Annual Program Statement|
|ALUMNI FY22 01 ARMENIA||U.S. Alumni Outreach Small Grants Program Competition|
|SFOP0008495||DRL Promoting and Protecting Human Rights in Malaysia|
|SCAISB 22 AW 005 12222021||Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Pakistan Support|
|SCAISB 22 AW 006 12222021||In-Country English Access Microscholarship Program|
|SCAISB 22 AW 007 12222021||Pakistan Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) U.S. Exchange|
|DEMCOM FY22 01||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Competition|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 05||English Teaching Program|
|SFOP0008498||FY 2022 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Scholars|
|SFOP0008500||DRL FY2021: Global Equality Fund LGBTQI+ Programs in West Africa, Central Africa, the Middle East and North Africa, South and Central Asia, and East Asia|
|SCAISB 22 AW 008 12282021||Project TRANScend – Socioeconomic Inclusion of Transgender Community|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G G RDC 22 002 095004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.