RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program (RFI 383 GVP 17 001)
- The Agency for International Development, Sri Lanka USAID-Colombo in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 21, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 28, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Economic Research for Space Development
Previous opportunity: Programs Fostering Civil, Political, and Labor Rights in Cuba
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 383 GVP 17 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI 383 GVP 17 002||USAID/Sri Lanka Social Cohesion and Reconciliation|
|USAID GUATEMALA DRAFT CBPT PD FY17||Communities- Building- Peace-Together_CBPT|
|OVW 2017 12440||OVW FY 2017 Technical Assistance Outreach Initiative to Strengthen Indian Tribes Capacity to Address Violence Against Women|
|CDFI 2017 FATA||Fiscal Year 2017 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2017 NACA||Fiscal Year 2017 NACA Program|
|FR 6100 N 23||Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages|
|SOL 383 17 000004||Media Empowerment for a Democratic Sri Lanka (MEND) Activity|
|RFI 383 17 GVP CS||Sri Lanka Civil Society Program|
|P17AS00128||Master Plan Abingdon VA to Elizabethton, TN|
|PRMECON 17 GR 001 WHA 032017||Strengthen Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|P17AS00133||Complete Master Plan from Chesnee to Blacksburg|
|RFA 176 17 000004||New Youth Development Activity|
|P17AS00337||Planning and Due Diligence Support for the GGNRA Lands End Restaurant, CafÃ© and Public Restrooms Lease|
|USDA RD HCFP HPG 2017||Rural Housing Preservation Grant|
|P17AS00272||San Juan Island Youth Stewardship and Community Engagement|
|CDFI 2017 CMF||Fiscal Year 2017 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2018||Veterans Cemetery Grants|
|FR 6100 N 07||Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)|
|USMAS 17 YSEALI 002||YSEALI Seeds for the Future 2018|
|2017001||Embassy Cotonou's Small-Grants Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 383 GVP 17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: