UNSCR 1540 Implementation Support Workshop Ã¢ÂÂ Central Asia (ISN ISNECC 17 005)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Security-Nonproliferation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "UNSCR 1540 Implementation Support Workshop Ã¢ÂÂ Central Asia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.901.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 22, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ISN ISNECC 17 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00094||Urban Archeology Corps at Chickamauga and Chattanooga NMP|
|G17AC00091||Relative accuracy assessment and technique improvements for digital elevation models in the outer Solar System|
|SCAISB 17 AW 001 03022017||Public Affairs Section, U.S. Consulate General Karachi, Annual Program Statement—Sindh and Balochistan|
|SFOP0001435||FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia|
|SFOP0001440||2017 Colombia, Ecuador, Panama and Venezuela|
|SCAISB 17 AW 002 03062017||Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy Islamabad|
|NOIP17AC00154||Establish SEEDS YCC Crew to Assist Keweenaw National Historical Park Heritage Sites and Partners|
|SFOP0001442||FY 2017 Turkey Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting Afghan, Iraqi, and other non-Syrian refugees and asylum seekers|
|PRE SOLICITATION CMM 17 000001||Pre-Solicitation Notice - Global Reconciliation Fund - People-to-People (P2P) Peacebuilding|
|SCAISB 17 AW 003 03092017||Annual Program Statement for Cultural Affairs|
|RFA 482 17 000004||Advancing Community Empowerment in Southeastern Myanmar|
|P17AS00124||Assess Effects of Flow Diversion on Snake Creek Riparian Resources|
|NPSNOIP17AC00238||Youth Engagement and Development|
|USGS 17 FA 0101||Notice of Intent|
|NPS 17 NERO 0022||National Trails in the Potomac River Corridor|
|AT ATC 17 007||Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS)|
|SFOP0001453||2017 NGO Programs Benefitting Refugees in Tanzania or Uganda Non-Competing Applications|
|SFOP0001455||2017 Multi-sectorial Assistance for Somali Refugees in Aw Barre (AB) and Sheder (SH) Camps, Ethiopia|
|SFOP0001456||FY 2017 Request for Full Proposals for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerable Populations in Jordan|
|SFOP0001568||FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Global Innovation Programs to Address Gender-based Violence (GBV) in Conflict-Affected Humanitarian Emergencies.|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ISN ISNECC 17 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: