BJA FY 17 National Initiatives: Officer Safety and Wellness (VALOR) (BJA 2017 11406)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 17 National Initiatives: Officer Safety and Wellness (VALOR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.738.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Data Management and Coordinating Center (DMCC) for the Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Collaborative Research Centers (CRC) (U24)
Previous opportunity: Economics, finance, and budgetary evidence to support sustainable financing, planning, and decision-making for immunization programs
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2017 11406) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ONDCP ANTI DOPING 2017||Anti-Doping Activities|
|BJA 2017 11461||Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Program Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Program|
|BJA 2017 11447||BJA FY 17 Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-based Program|
|NIJ 2017 11363||NIJ FY17 New Investigator/Early Career Program in the Social and Behavioral Sciences|
|NIJ 2017 11561||NIJ FY17 Visiting Fellows Program|
|INL 17GR0008 INLAPAFGHANISTAN 01 30 2017||Afghanistan Legal Education Alumni Coordination & Scholar Project|
|INL 17GR0014 INLEAMONTENEGRO 02 10 2017||Counter-Violent Extremism Risk Assessment for Montenegro|
|INLEA INLTC 17 001||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Southeast Asia|
|INLEA INLTC 17 002||NOFO - Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Southeast Asia 2-24-2017|
|RFA 520 17 000002||Harnessing Emerging Political Leadership for an Accountable Guatemala|
|BJA 2017 11620||BJA FY 17 National Initiatives Adjudications: Training and Technical Assistance to Support Protection of Constitutional Rights Under the Sixth Amendment|
|BJA 2017 11324||BJA FY 17 Site Based PREA|
|NIJ 2017 12620||NIJ FY17 Evaluation of OVC's Vision 21: Law Enforcement and the Communities They Serve: Supporting Collective Healing in the Wake of Harm|
|OJJDP 2017 11040||OJJDP FY 17 Juvenile Drug Court Testing Guidelines|
|OJJDP 2017 11000||OJJDP FY 17 Changing Minds: Professional Development and Public Education to Address Children Exposed to Violence and Childhood Trauma|
|OJJDP 2017 11020||OJJDP FY 17 Second Chance Act Smart on Juvenile Justice: Community Supervision Reform|
|SMART 2017 4840||SMART FY 17 Support for Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|OJJDP 2017 11025||OJJDP FY 2017 Second Chance Act: Implementing County and Statewide Plans To Improve Outcomes for Youth in the Juvenile Justice System|
|OJJDP 2017 11024||OJJDP FY 17 Tribal Youth Leadership Initiative|
|OJJDP 2017 10982||OJJDP FY 2017 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Systemwide Reform and Reinvestment Initiative|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2017 11406", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: