Family Self-Sufficiency Program - Renewal (FR 6200 N 04)
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Family Self-Sufficiency Program - Renewal" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.896.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 30, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $72,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 700 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research, Therapeutic Idea Award
Previous opportunity: University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6200 N 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA TEGL PY FY ADULT 2018 C1||Revised Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Advance Funding Levels Available October 2018 for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult and Dislocated Worker (DW) Program Allotments|
|ETA TEGL PY FY DW 2018 C1||Revised Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Advance Funding Levels Available October 2018 for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult and Dislocated Worker (DW) Program Allotments|
|P19AS00005||2019 Rock Creek Park PLC Valley Trail Crew project|
|P19AS00012||Increase Visitor Satisfaction on Trails Utilizing Volunteers to Improve Visual Quality & Safety|
|ETA UIPL 07 19||FY 2019 Allotments and Operating Guidance for UI and RESEA Grants|
|INL19GR0013 INLCOSTARICA 01142019||Employment readiness and market labor insertion of socially vulnerable youth in crime-ridden communities in Costa Rica|
|F19AS00086||Conservation Stewardship Internship|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 10 18 2019||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2019|
|P19AS00030||NCSHPO Tax Incentives Reviewer Training on the Rehabilitation and Conservation of Mid- to Late-20th Century Historic Buildings and Materials|
|ETA OA VAN||American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) to create the AACC Virtual Apprenticeship Network|
|ETA TEGL NO 13 18||FY 19 Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA) Grant Management Guidance|
|NPS 19 NERO 0002||Interpretation and Resource Management Interns|
|P19AS00048||Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps|
|NPS 19 NERO 0005||Catalog Lowell NHP Archives for Regional Northeast Museum Ser|
|72039119APS00001||PLACING MILLIONS OF PAKISTANI YOUTH IN JOBS|
|FOA ETA 19 02||Workforce Data Quality Initiative – WDQI Round VII|
|FOA ETA 19 01 YA||Reentry Projects (RP-3) – Young Adults|
|FOA ETA 19 01 A||Reentry Projects (RP-3) - Adults|
|ETA TEGL 15 18||Fidelity Bonding Demonstration Grants|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 011||Southern Iraq Job Skills Development Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6200 N 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: