Apply for DE FOA 0002024
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 07, 2019 This is a Notice of Intent to issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001993. Applications will not be accepted for the Notice of Intent..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Family Self-Sufficiency Program - Renewal
Previous opportunity: Head Start Grantee -- Columbia County, New York
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002024
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002046||Notice of Intent DE-FOA-0002046 to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0001998 titled - Transformational Sensing Capabilities for Monitoring the Subsurface|
|DE FOA 0001993||University Turbine Systems Research|
|DE FOA 0002086||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002000 titled Regional Initiative to Accelerate Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage|
|DE FOA 0002000||Regional Initiative to Accelerate Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage|
|DE FOA 0002065||Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems Research, Development, and Demonstration|
|DE FOA 0002148||Notice of Intent to Issue Small-Scale Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Systems for Distributed Power Generation|
|DE FOA 0002176||Notice of Intent to issue 2 Coal FIRST Funding Opportunity Announcements DE-FOA-0002180 and DE-FOA-0002057|
|DE FOA 0002211||NOI 2211 for Materials for Power Generation FOA|
|DE FOA 0002190||RESEARCH FOR INNOVATIVE EMISSION REDUCTION TECHNOLOGIES RELATED TO COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS|
|DE FOA 0002318||Opportunity Notice for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell, Electrolyzer, and Hybrid Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0002400||Fossil Energy Based Prodcution, Storage, Transport and Utilization of Hydrogen Approaching Net-Zero or Net-Negative Carbon Emissions|
|DE FOA 0002477||UNIVERSITY-BASED ENERGY INDUSTRY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF SCALABLE CYBER-PHYSICAL SOLUTIONS|
|DE FOA 0002545||Opportunity Notice for Parties Interested in Partnering with the National Energy Technology Laboratory under FY21 BETO Scale-up and Conversion Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002396|
|DE FOA 0002503||UNIVERSITY-BASED CYBERSECURITY CENTERS|
|DE FOA 0002595||Research, Development, and Demonstration Opportunities for FY 2022 Solar Manufacturing Incubator|
|DE FOA 0002590||Performance Targets for Perovskite Photovoltaic Research, Development, and Demonstration Programs|
|DE FOA 0002606||Small Innovative Projects in Solar 2022- Concentrating Solar Thermal Power and Photovoltaics|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.