Apply for FR AMT 20 006
- The Department of Transportation, DOT - Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY20 Amtrak Operations Simulation for Implementing Passenger Rail Service, New Orleans, LA to Mobile, AL" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.323.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 23, 2020 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,852.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Statewide Family Network
Previous opportunity: Service Area Competition-Additional Area: Newark, NJ
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR AMT 20 006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR AMT 20 006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FTA 2020 014 TPE||Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|FTA 2020 015 TRI||The Public Transportation COVID-19 Research Demonstration Grant Program|
|FR AMT 21 001||FY21 National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 21 002||FY21 Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|DOT OST 2020 0231||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|DOTBAB202012||Regional Infrastructure Accelerators|
|693JK321NF0005||Pipeline Safety One-Call Grant Fiscal Year 2021|
|693JK321NF0004||Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (HMEP) Tribal|
|20 FAA AWD AM 1||FY20 FAA Aviation Workforce Development Grant Program - Aviation Maintenance|
|20 FAA AWD AP 1||FY20 FAA Aviation Workforce Development Grant Program - Aircraft Pilots|
|FM DTG 21 001||2021–Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Program|
|FM MHP 21 001||FY2021 High Priority- CMV|
|FM CDL 21 001||FY2021 Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation|
|FM MHP 21 002||2021 High Priority Program – Innovative Technology Deployment (HP-ITD)|
|FR AMT 21 004||FY21 Supplemental for the National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 21 003||FY21 Supplemental for the Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|BIA IHSP 2021 0003||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|FTA 2021 001 LOWNO||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Low or No Emission Vehicle Program|
|MA PID 21 001||2021 Port Infrastructure Development Grants|
|FR AMT 21 005||FY21 Supplemental for the Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR AMT 20 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.