Partner Actions to Improve Oral Health Outcomes (CDC RFA DP18 1811)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Partner Actions to Improve Oral Health Outcomes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.446.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Shuttle Service for the Giant Forest Area in Sequoia National Park
Previous opportunity: Vietnam Criminal Trial Advocacy Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP18 1811) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 18 018||Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Grant Program|
|RFA HL 19 024||Short-Term Research Education Program to Increase Diversity in Health-Related Research (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA EH18 1802||Developing Standards and Principles to Effectively Administer and Integrate Public Health Statistics into the National Environmental Public Health Tracking Network|
|CDC RFA EH18 1801||Identifying Common and Unique Barriers to the Exchange of Hospital Inpatient and Emergency Department Data|
|HRSA 18 111||Newborn Screening Family Education Program|
|HRSA 18 105||Rural Health Integration Models for Parents and Children to Thrive (IMPACT)|
|SM 18 015||Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Cooperative Agreements (Short Title: MHTTC)|
|SP 18 008||Strategic Prevention Framework – Partnerships for Success (Short Title: SPF-PFS)|
|CDC RFA DP17 17040201SUPP18||PPHF -Building Public Health Infrastructure in Tribal Communities to Accelerate Disease Prevention and Health Promotion in Indian Country|
|CMS 1W1 18 001||Minority Research Grant Program|
|CDC RFA DP18 1809||High Obesity Program|
|TI 18 009||Medication Assisted Treatment – Prescription and Opioid Addiction|
|CDC RFA DP18 1817||Diabetes and Heart Disease & Stroke Prevent Programs-Innovative State and Local Public Health Strategies to Prevent and Manage Diabetes and Heart Disease and Stroke|
|HRSA 18 032||Evidence-Based Tele-Behavioral Health Network Program|
|CDC RFA GH18 18130101SUPP18||National Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) in Nigeria under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|72049218APS00001||Improved Health for Underserved Filipinos|
|SM 18 019||Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants|
|RFA NS 18 032||Research Program Award (R35 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA DP18 1813||Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH)|
|RFA HL 19 018||NHLBI SBIR Phase IIB Small Market Awards to Accelerate the Commercialization of Technologies for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders and Diseases (R44 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP18 1811", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: