Apply for INL18GR0027 EA TRIALADVOCACY 04112018
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Vietnam Criminal Trial Advocacy Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Partner Actions to Improve Oral Health Outcomes
Previous opportunity: Supporting Tolerance and Peace Advocacy at the Community Level
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL18GR0027 EA TRIALADVOCACY 04112018
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL18GR0027 EA TRIALADVOCACY 04112018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2018 13556||OJJDP FY 18 Law Enforcement-Youth Field Initiated Research and Evaluation Program|
|OJJDP 2018 13510||OJJDP FY 18 State System Enhancements for Youth Offenders|
|72016918RFA00005||Constituencies for Judicial Reform in Serbia|
|SFOP0004951||Myanmar and Thailand Law Enforcement Forensic Capacity Assessment and Training|
|SFOP0004961||Strengthening Implementation of Anti-Corruption Standards in the Western Hemisphere|
|INL18CA0025 APAFGHANISTAN 05012018||Kabul Female Prison and Detention Center Project|
|OVW 2018 14565||OVW FY 2018 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction Program|
|COPS COMMUNITY POLICING DEVELOPMENT 2018||COPS-COMMUNITY-POLICING-DEVELOPMENT-2018|
|SFOP0004990||Professional Development for Young Legal Practitioners in East Asia and the Pacific|
|OJJDP 2018 13550||OJJDP FY 18 Family Drug Court Research and Evaluation Program|
|ONDCP NYLI 2018||National Youth Leadership Initiative|
|SFOP0005005||Strategic Communications for Counterterrorism Law Enforcement Officials -- Bangladesh|
|SFOP0005006||Caribbean Anti-Crime Project|
|OJJDP 2018 13518||OJJDP FY 18 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training, Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership|
|OJJDP 2018 13551||OJJDP FY 18 Drug Treatment Courts Program|
|SFOP0005047||Countering Terrorist Financing in Pakistan|
|OJJDP 2018 13511||OJJDP FY 18 Evaluation of Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Training|
|SFOP0005052||Countering Terrorism through a Strengthened Rule of Law Framework in Bangladesh|
|SFOP0005059||Countering Terrorist Finance in Afghanistan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL18GR0027 EA TRIALADVOCACY 04112018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.