Apply for USDA RMA MULTI RMEPP 22 NOFO0001129
- The Department of Agriculture, Risk Management Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Risk Management Education Partnership Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.460.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 10, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 11, 2022 Applications must be received by 559 pm Eastern Time on March 11, 2022..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent (USGS-Colorado School of Mines for USGS Energy and Minerals Research Facility)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA RMA MULTI RMEPP 22 NOFO0001129
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA RMA MULTI RMEPP 22 NOFO0001129) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 011222 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Rural, Insular, & Native Achievement Programs: Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.356A|
|AF HAR FY22 01||University Library Resources Program (ULRP)|
|NNH22ZHA002C||FY 2022 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (EPSCoR) SUBORBITAL FLIGHT OPPORTUNITY|
|ED GRANTS 012022 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance Center on Positive Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Outcomes for Young Children with, and At Risk for, Developmental Delays or Disabilities Assistance Listing Number 84.326B|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA RMA MULTI RMEPP 22 NOFO0001129", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.