Supporting Tolerance and Peace Advocacy at the Community Level (18 MMR NOFO 101)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Myanmar in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Supporting Tolerance and Peace Advocacy at the Community Level" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Vietnam Criminal Trial Advocacy Project
Previous opportunity: Mathematical Biology
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (18 MMR NOFO 101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0004235||Supporting Democracy, Good Governance, Religious Freedoms and Human Rights in Pakistan|
|SFOP0004260||Increasing Civil and Political Participation of Ethnic Minorities in Moldova|
|DOS MWI ASSHF FY18||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S Embassy Lilongwe|
|72016918RFA00007||STRATEGIC ADVOCACY APPROACHES ACTIVITY|
|HKG NOFO FY18 002||U.S. Consulate General HK, 175th Anniversary Programs|
|72049218RFA00005||MARAWI RESPONSE PROJECT|
|DOS COD SSH FY18||Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|SFOP0005124||Community Advocacy for Emerging Cuban Leaders|
|SFOP0005173||Strengthening Nonviolence as a Strategy for Peacebuilding and Promoting Social Cohesion in the Abyei Area|
|SFOP0005185||Violence Prevention Focused on Gang Disintegration|
|P18AS00348||Visitor and Resource Outreach, Support of Equestrian Operations|
|OIT STEP 2018 02||STEP|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2019||Veterans Cemetery Grants Program|
|SFOP0005283||Countering Violent Extremism in the Philippines through Training, Programming, and Coordination|
|TI 18 021||Center of Excellence for Protected Health Information Related to Mental and Substance Use Disorders|
|CDFI 2018 CMF||Fiscal Year 2018 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|CDFI 2018 BEA||FY 2018 Bank Enterprise Award Program Application|
|BOR GP 18 N009||Water SYstem Improvements and Booster Station Replacement Projects|
|P18AS00491||Contribute to Community Development through Education and Info|
|NPS DOIP18AC00334||FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "18 MMR NOFO 101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: